Sunday, February 27, 2011

Balance the budget!!

I wonder sometimes how serious our gov is about balancing the budget. A thought came to mind what about giving all gov employee's a week off a month w/o pay  including Washington's congress and senate.
Excluding the military and emergency service's.
I wonder how much effect that would have on the budget and help our deficit or better yet all gov employees take a 15% cut in pay and benefits including Washington . Wouldn't be nice to see our gov make a move like that to show the American people they are in it with us.
How about cutting the prescription drug program. The Pharmaceutical companies are making a killing off  the seniors maybe without them the prices would return to normal. I went to my doctor last week and talked with him about the cost of the visit then I asked him what type of discount he would give me for cash payment.
I was shocked when he said a 35% cut, well I paid buy cash because that way he didn't have to fight and argue with medicare or the insurance co. I just wonder if we dropped medicare and went back to the old days when you dealt with the doctor and hospitals not medicare and insurance co how much would the cost go down. It does make you wonder about it. Who really controls the health of American people? We know for sure it's not the morons in Washington. SAD

No comments:

Post a Comment