Thursday, February 10, 2011

NOT HOW MANY BUT WHY??

I was sitting here in front of my computer and wondering just how many of our military personnel had been killed in wars or conflict's since world was ll. It seemed no matter who I asked or what sight I went to I couldn't find an answer.
I thought to myself maybe I'm not looking in the right spots and then I thought to myself maybe I'm asking the wrong question. Are the numbers that important or is the question wrong or maybe both. Then I thought to myself maybe I should be asking why. I have heard all the answer's just like I am sure you have too.

 But the one answer that keeps me wondering about is in our country's best interest. What is defined in that statement that is worth so many young American lives and when you find the answer to this question please be so kind as to let me know. Thanks, SAD

No comments:

Post a Comment