Saturday, May 18, 2013

WHEN YOU BUY SILVER THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!

I thought I would pass something on to my friends about when you buy your silver. I was buying my silver from the US Mint and I still due at times but I have been for the last couple years buying silver rounds in the 1oz,1/2oz 1.4oz and the 1/10oz. The government coins have really gone up in price to were I can purchase more silver rounds for the same price. I only deal with private mints and dealers I have been dealing with for years. Be careful because there are a lot of counterfeit silver coins hitting the market today. They are getting so good at counterfeiting today weighing them does not work and either does magnic's. the way to test really silver is give it the ring test. place the middle of the coin on one of your fingers and strike it with another coin you know to be real silver on the outside rim and you will hear a soft ring to the metal. If it goes thug it a fake. So anyhow what I am trying to tell you you don't want to walk around with nothing but 1oz coins in your pockets if and when that whatever happens happens. So don.t just buy 1oz coins diversify because prices will be different for the items you will want to purchase. Anyhow be safe and God bless,till next time S.A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment