Thursday, May 9, 2013

TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY THAT IS THE QUESTION?

For anyone who watches the stock market and thinks things are getting better needs to go back and drink some more cool-aid. If things are getting better why is it when ever I have to go buy anything it always same to be getting more expensive. Lets be honest with our self's and to the facts that wall street has nothing to do with the economy. They are in a world of their own. We know the value of the dollar is falling with all the fiat money being pump into wall street to keep it prompt up. It has no effect on the real world and the bankers and government think we are so dumb that we can't see whats going on.
Lets talk for a second about gold and silver. Boy the paper markets in the commodities are really doing their best to keep them down and getting people to sell off their gold and silver. I myself buy the poor mans gold other words I buy silver. Been buying for years and I don't base my buying on fiat currency. Well I have to admit I do enjoy it when the price goes down but the difference is I don't buy as a investor I buy it a long term back stop. I don't pay much attendson to these people who say it going to go to $500.00oz. If the fiat currency fails how will you base a price by using a failed currency. I look at if the fiat currency fail I will have something to barker with or buy with if they ever go back to gold and silver as money. I am not a big buyer just a small fry who buys a oz or two a month. So I know my buying will not effect the markets price. I do believe everyone should own at least ten oz's because you never know which way this economy will turn. Having a little is better then having none. Just do what you feel in your heart to what may be coming down the pike. Buy or don't buy is your choice but don't buy as a investment buy as a back stop and security for the future. S.A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment