Friday, November 4, 2011

I WONDER HOW MANY WEALTHY AMERICANS RECEIVE SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS MONTHLY??

Have you ever wonder why Warren Buffet receives a monthly S,S check and how many in congress and the senate receive them along with their salaries and golden benefits?

I wonder how many wealthy Americans also receive a S.S ck every month. I wonder what that would amount to? I haven't heard of one wealthy person say hey I don.t really need it so to help the ones that
really need it I will cancel my S,S cks until I really need them.
I heard an retired politician call the Americans on S.S. as a bunch of bloodsuckers living off the government. But he didn't mention that he has receive his S.S for several yrs. So who is really the bloodsucker here.
Wouldn't it be nice if persons making over $ 350,000 a yr net at the age of 62-65would forgo their S.S cks until they really needed them. Just think how that would help Social security and the national debt. At least nobody would be so gong-hoe on taxing the wealthy.
There is nothing the American people need that can't be built right he in the United States of America by using our own hands. I used to by products from Germany, Japan. They were good products made by their own workers hands now it all gotten  to be junk with the rest of the worlds products. Greed has changed the quality of products to how cheap they can be made using inferior materials. BUY AMERICA Lets show the rest of the world how things of quality can still be produced. SAD

No comments:

Post a Comment