Wednesday, December 5, 2012

MY BLACK DOG ( LADYBUG ) Part two.

Well lets see where did I leave of. Oh yea! I was on my way back to the dog pond to let them know we wanted the little black puppy. So anyhow when I arrive there were some other people there looking at the little black puppy so i quickly went over to my freind Helen and said I was here to get the little black puppy.
Well there was a little discussion between my freind Helen and the other people who wanted the little black puppy also. She had explain to them I had been there earlier and had went home to talk to my wife and that if the answer was no I wiuld call or if the answer was yes I would return in one hour. I guess my advantage was we had gotten Lady from there years earlier and during that time Helen had worked for the vet and knew how we took care of Lady and that we had about one acre of fenced in yard for her to romp and play in.
Well they were disappointed but understood that I had first choice and I was back to get her.Well the adventure was about to began. Well we proceeded with the paper work and as usual they always send the puppy's to the vet to make sure they have all their shots and then came the big question did I want to have her spaded? Wow I hadn't even thought about that so I was kinda of slow in responding. I had always believed that a female should aways be allowed one litter and please don't ask me why I guess I felt like they miss something in their life time I know this dosen't make sence.
Well the more I thought about it I took into concideration our ages and if we really wanted to have a bunch of puppies running around and the thought of all the pardon my rench honey male dogs in the neigborhood climbing over the fences to get to her. Well I told Helen ok have her spaded. After that I thought to myself she will probley hate me. Well with all the pappers signed Helen looked at me and said well what are u going to name her. Wow another shock I hadn't thought about and out of my mouth came Ladybug and everybody look at me as if I had lost my mind. To call a jet black dog Ladybug was kinda strange,
Well that's the name I came up with and now all I had to do was explain to my wife where and why  I came up with that name. Well anyhow I went into her cage and sat there and talked to her for awhile to let her know she was comming to a home where she would be loved and taken care of. So finally I left so she could be sent to the vet and they would deliver her in a few days and comming to a new home was should I say was quite a funny begainning for Her and I. to be continued in Part three.

No comments:

Post a Comment