Monday, July 11, 2011

( TRUTH ) DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW ?

I was talking with a friend about the mess this country is in and I was shock at his replies. He said some things I couldn't believe and I told hm so. For instant theres no gold in fort Knox, That this mess in our financial crisis is being controlled by a very secret group of men KNOW AS MONEY CHANGERS. I didn't realize
that the federal reserve is a privately own bank where no one knows who the board members names are. He said if you really want to understand what is going on in this country as well of around the world go to GOOGLE. Type in the search box ( THE MONEY MASTERS ) and watch the movie and I did and was shocked at what I learned. I think every American should see this movie that this group have tried to cover up for decades. I know you will be as shocked as I was to find out who really control America and the world.SAD

No comments:

Post a Comment