Friday, April 4, 2014

WELL FINALLY PART 4 OF MY DOG LADYBUG.

I think I left off when I had finally got at that time our puppy ladybug in out of the rain. Anyway we entered the house thou the back door and I an Ladybug were soaked to the bone. I was dripping wet and so was Ladybug and there standing in the kitchen was my wife with a nice big dry beach towel and to my surprise she grab the puppy and began to dry her off while I am standing looking like a drown rat.
Well anyway I went into our other bathroom and got myself a towel to dry myself off and change into something dry and then proceeded back to the kitchen. I looked around for the puppy but was nowhere to be seen and I ask my wife where's Ladybug and she replied I think she went into the bedroom and I said will I just came out of the bedroom and I didn't see her. So I returned to the bedroom and she was not there so I went to the bathroom and there she was asleep behind the bathroom door. I guess her previous owner's must have keep her in their bathroom when they were all gone during the day.
Well that evening around 8pm I decided to take her outside and let her do her thing . I wasn't worried because the whole acre has a hurricane fence around it so there was plenty of room for her to run or just walk around. I turned on the porch light but didn't turn on the yard lights I thought the porch lite would be plenty. She had wondered off and I was standing there trying to see if I could locate her and then I realized just how black she was she was blacker then black and I could not find her so I returned to the house to turn on the yard lites and as I walk into the kitchen I looked behind me and there she was standing and at that time I thought to myself I should have name her shadow because in the dark she disappears into the night like a shadow.

Well we had bought her a nice big dog bed and placed it across from our bed against the wall next to the bathroom door and I finally got her to lay on it but the next time I look in her direction she was gone so I got up and walked through the house and when I couldn't find her I decided to look in the bathroom and sure enough their she was laying asleep behind the bathroom door so now I have to share the bathroom with her at night because that's the only place she will sleep at night.
So in the morning when we get out of bed we gently knock on the door and out will come Ladybug and then she will get on her bed while we use the bathroom. To this day she remains sleeping in the bathroom. End of part 3. I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment