Sunday, June 16, 2013

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CONSITUTION,

As I look back over my life I think about the things these old eye's have seen. I believe I was luckily born in a free country. A country that had our forefathers try and make this country a country that stood for freedom in the eye's of the world. A country where ever you came from with hard work and the blessing of god you could build a future and live as a free man.
The Constitution was not perfit but it gave us a beginning to follow and prosper. I know that some things in the Constitution were not followed even by our forefathers and it would take brave men like Martin Luther King and others to make it whole. We have sent our young men and women around the world to fight to protect it. I know there are few countries around the world when American blood was shed for the right to be free.
I also know there were young American men and women dying in wars and conflict's we shouldn't have been in. But governments will send their young men and women for reasons that have nothing to do with freedom or our Constitution. I know that some counties hate us and what we stand for. But lately it been because we have become invaders on their soil. Take the average person around the world all we want is to live free and prosper in our own country without intervention from other countries. If you want your freedom you must be the ones who are willing to fight and die for it.
I believe the United States is the only country with a Constitution but I could be wrong. We have powerful people around the world and yes even here in our great country who are out to destroy it by what ever means it takes. I know we have been portrayed as a bunch of gun wheeling beer drinking
and weekend cook outers and we love our guns more then we love God. They the power to be know if they can take down the Constitution and take away our guns that we are the last hope for a free world. They have taking our jobs,our belief in God out of our schools and even the history of our country out of our classes. Our belief in our Constitution is as strong as our belief in the bible and God. So we will not be broken know matter what they throw at us.We are at a crossroads in this country only God knows the out come. The Elite of the world wants a NWO where they control every aspect of your life and they may win if we continue to give in. I am old enough that if they win I will be thankful I won't be here to see it because I was born into a free country and I hope to die in  a free country. God Bless The World,God Bless America and God Bless The Constitutional Republic of these here United States. S.A.D and HAPPY FATHERS DAY AROUND THE WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment