Thursday, June 27, 2013

BUYING GOLD AND SILVER (WATCH OUT).

I am a small time buyer of sliver. Silver bars,rounds and eagles. If you watch the wall street channels to keep up on the spot prices of PM at just about every commercial is about buying cold or silver.
These companies like Merit,goldsilver and their are others there two saying they want everybody to own some gold or silver.
Well go to their sites and you will see minimum orders of like 20 silver coins. Will lets be honest they are not interested in the little buyers they want the buyers who can afford $4-500.00 orders will there are alot of us who buy what we can afford each month and there are dealers like Provident Metals. com and Goldeneagle .com that will allow you to buy in any amount you can afford that month and yes you will pay a couple dollars more for using your credit card but that beats running 15 miles to get a certified check at the bank. Next watch their shipping and handling costs some are high. The two I name I buy from and their shipping and handling are very fair and the quality of the coins are excellent. Their prices are as good as the the big fellows or sometimes better who run ads all day on the financials channels.
I live on a fix income and can only budget so much every month for my silver purchases so I try and find a company that will work with me and the companies I listed I have been buying from for years and I totally trust them to deliver in a short time. I would love to by gold but as with a lot of small buyers it's out of my reach but I do think every person should own at least 10 oz of silver or more if they can afford it that doesn't mean take away from your family just buy what you can afford and with today prices now is a good time to buy silver. I buy as a hedge to the future not as an investor nobody can tell what will happen in the future no more then I can in my crystal ball.but I want to try and cover all anglesfrom what may be comming. God Bless and Take Care of yourself and family. S.A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment