Tuesday, February 26, 2013

MY BLACK DOG LADYBUG PART 3.

OK so when I left off our new puppy ladybug was at the vet's. Well a few days later a day I well always remember because it was raining cats and dogs ha ha. Well about 9am we got a call from the dog shelter personnel that ladybug was ready and because they were already there they would bring here here on their way back to the shelter. I told them I really appreciated them doing that for us.
Well we got ready for our puppy to finally come to her new home so we waited and here they were and the rain just kept coming down. So anyway I stood on the front porch with my wife as they remove her from the truck and by the way they all had raincoats on anyhow they brought her to the front walkway and that was the first time my wife had really seen her and her comment was boy she is really black so black that her coat shines.
Now the mind games begin. I walked out to meet them and ladybug and to thank them and go ahead and bring her into the porch were my wife was waiting. Well I took the least and proceeded to go to the steps and I was the only one headed that way . when I got to the end of the least that is were I was stopped now remember its pouring down rain and I don't have any rain gear on. I look back and saw her sitting there as if to say wait just a second where you taking me. I stood there for a moment and decided to walk back to her. I kneeled down and looked into those black eyes and said hello baby and put my hand out so she would know who I am. She smell my hand and heard my voice and then he began to remember me from the shelter. I reach over and rub the top of her head and said well ladybug Ur home and with that she stood up and started twisting her body and tail like a snake. Now remember I am out there without any raincoat and I am getting soaken wet so I say to her lets get out of the rain all the while my wife is laughing at me and her.
Well we started for the stairs to the front porch but she decided she did not want to go that way I don't know why but she would not go up the steps. So again I knee ed down and in a soft voice said whats the matter girl like I am sure she was going to answer me. I finally said will lets go in the back way I knew the back way we had a wheel chair ramp in place of steps when I had injured my back so I opened the gate and we proceeded to the ramp and up we went without a bit of hesitation. Now we go into the kitchen through the back door ad there standing with a big beach towel and who does she go to first to dry you guess ladybug. So I end up going to get my own. Next part 4 new surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment